Monday, May 13, 2013

My motherood journey

With Mother's Day having come and gone now, I've been thinking a lot about all my babies.

Angela Mae - my first born, my only daughter. I've been missing her for 10 1/2 years now. I decided to place her for adoption at the age of 17.

Marcellus Robert - my very wanted and long awaited for baby. My first born son, my squirmy wormy. He has healed me from the pain of Angela's adoption. Made me look at life very differently. I've been missing him for 1 1/2 years. It still hurts so much that he's not here. My hopes and dreams shattered when he died.

Ethan Michael - my rainbow, my sweet pea, my little love, my miracle.

I've decided to do a "series" of posts on my motherhood journey, starting with writing about Angela. It's taking longer than I thought, so this is just a heads up if anyone's interested in following along. I am doing this as part of my grief work. All my babies have so much grief attached to them. They are all connected because they all started their lives in my womb. I birthed them all.

So, my three sweet children, I will write about you and this journey you have set me on. For the three of you have made me the mother I am today. I love you all so very much!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading! I know you don't want to show pictures on this blog of Ethan but I sure am curious about that little guy:)

    ReplyDelete