Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy, but want to share this quote.

I really want to sit down and write, but I am so busy (and overwhelmed) this week. I have 2 presentations (one Thursday and one Friday) and we have March for Babies this Saturday. On top of all that, Marcellus's 6 month birthday is also Saturday.

I'm actually just posting this quick from campus while I'm having some lunch. I was checking facebook and saw this quote on The Compassionate Friends facebook page and wanted to post it. To me it is a perfect description of grief.

I wish I had time to elaborate, but I will leave at that for now. I have a million things I would like to write about, but unfortunately back to work it is.

Oh and one last request for donations for our March for Babies team, Marcellus's Marchers. You can donate using the badge at the top of my page. Yes I did make my personal goal (I have some awesome family and friends!), but right now I have a bigger goal in mind. We are in the running to be one of the top 3 teams at our walk. The top 3 teams will be recognized at the walk on Saturday. It would mean so much to me to have Marcellus honored that way at the walk. So, if you can, please consider donating...even if it's just a dollar or two. You never know, it might be what puts us at the top. Thank you so much.

Wish I could stay and "talk" to you longer, *deep breathe in* keep your fingers crossed that my presentation comes out alright!

Marcellus, Momma doesn't have much time right now. Sorry I can't write to you more. But as long as I'm here, I wanted to say I love you so so so so so very much! xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment